Reasons to Give
By engaging the community in its mission, VisionQuest 20/20 seeks to secure financial and resource support from collaborative partners and donors to ensure that:
- A national vision screening program in schools is successfully
- Vision screenings are charitably underwritten for every child in
- Medical follow-up occurs for underserved children who require additional care after screenings
Sponsoring VisionQuest 20/20 directly, or though a specific school's EyeSpy 20/20™ campaign will not only help provide visions screenings to children who may otherwise not receive one, but may also have positive benefits to your business or organization.
Businesses demonstrating community stewardship are held in high regard, standing out from the rest as an exceptional company.
Possible benefits to you, your business, organization or group include:
- Positive public relations
- Coordinated press releases with school(s)
- Customizable marketing message on take-home vision reports*
- "In-store" campaign
- Good-will from the parent and guardian perspective
- Brand loyalty
- Featured recognition by VisionQuest 20/20
Unlike traditional forms of marketing, these take-home reports contain important information about the health of a child. Viewership of your message is almost certain.
100% of Donations received support VisionQuest 20/20's Free Vision Screenings Campaign
Thank you for supporting VisionQuest 20/20. For every $5 donated we
are able to provide a FREE vision screening to a child in need.
Click here to process your donation in a secure environment.